Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Week 10

After watching the videos I was impressed with the teachers' variety of technology used. I really liked in the "I Love Spiders" one that the children were able to collaborate with other children doing the same thing in another state. That helped the children to see what spiders they had in common and which were different and allowed them to question why that might be. I really liked the idea of the children communicating with other students from other schools and states. I think this is a vary valuable teaching method and I am looking forward to taking ideas from these and implementing them in my classroom, so my students can get the most out of what they are learning.

1 comment:

  1. Angela, I agree that the spider video was impressive. However, we were looking for more detail here. Remember that it needed to be at least 150 words.

    Jered

    ReplyDelete